Driving related legal matters in British Columbia can carry significant penalties. Beyond the financial fines and possibility of imprisonment for criminal driving offences, sanctions can often include driving prohibitions. As well, convictions for driving offences can affect driving insurance premiums and future employment opportunities.
Peck and Company lawyers manage the defence of clients facing a range of driving-related penalties, including:
- 24 hour driving suspensions
- 90 day driving prohibitions
- Impaired driving charges
- Dangerous driving causing bodily harm charges
- Dangerous driving causing death charges; and
- Appeals against driving-offence convictions or sentences.
Contact Peck and Company at 604-669-0208 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.