As some of the most serious offences in Canadian criminal law, violent criminal offences often result in some of the lengthiest periods of incarceration in our justice system. Violent criminal offences may involve legal issues such as self-defence and consent.
Peck and Company has extensive experience in cases involving violent criminal offences. Through our team-based approach and our collective legal experience, we advocate for clients charged with a variety of violent criminal offences. The lawyers at Peck and Company are regularly involved in proceedings relating to:
- Murder / homicide
- Attempted murder and conspiracy to commit murder
- Criminal negligence causing death
- Assault and domestic assault
- Aggravated assault and assault causing bodily harm
- Robbery; and
- Appeals against conviction and sentence for violent criminal offences.
If you are under investigation or have been charged with a violent criminal offence, contact Peck and Company at 604-669-0208 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.